HOTEL REGINA PALACE, LAGO MAGGIORE

Overlooking the banks of Lake Maggiore, in the town centre of Stresa and directly opposite to the Borromean Islands, the hotel is a prestigious place both for its facilities and its history. It dates back to 1908, the year in which it was inaugurated.
To enhance the entrance from the internal garden, in 2005 Albano Poli was charged to implement an external shelter. The external shelter was built up in a liberty style and an inner door was created to embellish the whole entrance. The inner door is in liberty style too and it is made of blown glass, wrought steel and gold decorations.
Inside, Albano Poli used blown glass to create a circular skylight illuminating and decorating the great and precious staircase.

back page